Product Code : Composite Fittings
Brand Name : Vectus
Composite Piping System
- Thermal Conductivity: The Thermal conductivity of a Vectus Composite Pipe is 0.45 W/m-K, about 1/100 than that of a steel pipe, but only several times higher than that of insulation material.
- Chemical Resistance: The inside and outside Polyethylene is a kind of symmetrical & non polar material with a stable characteristic. At normal temperature, it does not dissolve in any solution and is resistant against various kinds of acids, alkali & salts.
- Hygienic Property:They are hygienic, toxic free, rust free & resist growth of micro-organisms. Thus, prevents contamination of water. The Vectus Composite Pipes havepassed the test of NSF 61 (USA) policy & received the approval of TZW Germany & WQC UK. As medical & oxygen supply pipes, they are absolutely safe & the purity of the media these pipes carry is maintained at all times.
- Burning Resistance: The PE- AL-PE composite structure gives the pipes a much better burning resistance as compared to any other Polyethylene pipes. In the test, the burning resistance of the Vectus Composite Pipes reached grade BL & GB 8624 stipulations for wire & cable conduit plastic materials.
- Hydraulic Function: The roughness coefficient of a Vectus Composite Pipe is 0.007. The inside wall is very smooth, scale free & low flow resistance. This makes the pipes ideal for carryingfluids. Due to the hard but flexible composite structure, the lashing pressure is quickly eliminated, thus no disturbing sound occurs.
- Installation:These pipes are bendable but never spring back and do not deform under pressure. They can be directly installed up to 200 meters; decrease the need for a lot of fittings and attachments, are easy to install and save a lot of installation time.
- Coefficient of Heat Expansion:Vectus Composite Pipes have a low coefficient of Heat Expansion, similar to aluminium pipes i.e. 25 —10-6 m/m-K.The low expansion coefficient is due to the adhesive layer which eliminates the differential expansion of plastic and metal.